Early Days Workshops
Early Days workshops are for parents, relatives and carers of children 6 years and under with an autism diagnosis or currently going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
There is no cost to attend the workshops.
REGISTER NOW for "My Child and Autism" Thursday 31 October, 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
at the Child Development Service (CDS)
- understanding autism
- what autism looks like for your child and your family
- how you can make a difference
- navigating the NDIS.
"Understanding Behaviour" Date to be announced
- understanding why your child has behavioural issues
- learn how to identify the purpose of your child's behaviour
- learn how to develop strategies
- plan for success.