Early Days Workshops
Early Days workshops are for parents, relatives and carers of children 6 years and under with an autism diagnosis or currently going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
There is no cost to attend the workshops.
You can REGISTER for upcoming workshops as they are announced.
"My Child and Autism"
- understanding autism
- what autism looks like for your child and your family
- how you can make a difference
- navigating the NDIS.
- understanding why your child has behavioural issues
- learn how to identify the purpose of your child's behaviour
- learn how to develop strategies
- plan for success.
Please note that we do not have childcare available during the workshops.