NDIS Support Coordination
If you already have an NDIS plan, we can help you to understand the plan and implement it by providing autism-specific support coordination services.
Support Coordination with the Marymead Autism Centre is available for NDIS participants of all ages where there is a diagnosis of autism.
Marymead's NDIS Support Coordination will:
- assist you to read your NDIS plan and understand the flexibility of funding and it's purpose
- assist you to navigate the Participant Portal 'myplace'
- provide information and advice regarding Service Agreements and Service Bookings
- help you to identify, choose and connect with supports
- communicate with service providers to ensure services are meeting your needs
- assist you with budgeting you plan to cover required services
- work with you to move through life-stage transitions - such as from school or into new living arrangements
- support you to prepare for your plan review.
If your current NDIS plan has Support Coordination or Core categories listed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
Marymead is a registered NDIS provider and our pricing is based off the latest NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue.