This is a short list of books that have proved to be very useful to others wanting to find out about the autism spectrum.
The following books are available from the Marymead Autism Centre Library.
- The Australian Autism Handbook
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Social Skills Picture Book for High School and Beyond
- Thinking in Pictures, Expanded Edition: My Life with Autism
- Look Me In The Eye - My Life With Asperger's
- Finding a Different Kind of Normal: Misadventures with Asperger Syndrome
- The Rosie Project