LEGO® Builders’ Group
The LEGO® Builders' Group is a free group for children aged between 5 and 12 on the autism spectrum and their siblings.
Kids can come along and enjoy building something new or from the instructions while developing their problem solving,
fine motor and social skills.
We have both free build and set builds as well as a DUPLO® corner. Parents are encouraged to participate and chat to
There is no need to register beforehand, just turn up on the day and sign-in.
There is also a closed Facebook Lego group to interact with others and share your creations.
The Lego group will be returning on Monday the 15 of June. We will now be running a group every Monday from 3:15 pm
to 5:00 pm, as well as the third Sunday of every month from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. The conditions under which we
will be operating are as follows:
- maximum of 20 people for each group with prior booking
- physical distancing of 1.5m will be maintained at all times
- hygiene practices to be maintained – handwashing / sanitising on arrival and departure for everyone
- all tables and surfaces will be disinfected before and after use
- all Lego will be washed prior to and following each group session
- no food will be consumed on the premises during our sessions, all food must be consumed prior to arrival.
Due to current social gathering restrictions, bookings are essential to ensure correct numbers (places are strictly limited to the first 20 participants). Please contact Adam King (email@example.com) if you would like to book or for any further information.